No products in the cart.
Autodesk Vault Pro 3 years
It’s a data management software tool for CAD. The software engineering program with other Inventor, AutoCAD Mechanical, AutoCAD Electrical, Revit, and Civil 3D integrated and helped the design team view and managed different project versions in a team environment.
The program allows team members to do the design work, preventing the reuse and reinventing of the wheel from scratch. Users can program data such as CAD DWG and DWF files Inventor Parts designed in AutoCAD and save their search. Even nonCAD users can store and search for files such as Word, Excel sheets, and others.
This software-based SQL database collects all information in a central database store. It’s a good group of different versions of files. Each member of your team or you make changes to the file. Autodesk Vault maintains all the changes stored in the database. On what date is the change applied, and by whom are all recorded on the file?
You can search all editions when necessary. For changes, any user should check out Checkout work to the current file version stored in the database. It provides a comprehensive solution for the storage of data between Autodesk products.
Overview of Autodesk Vault Pro Server
- Efficient management of all files and copies
- Quick Find
- Integrated with Autodesk Software
- Tools for the use of existing schemes
- Registration and version control
- Automatic naming of files
- Storage of nonCAD files such as Word and Excel
- Generate rich reports
- Security files and folders
- Search, View, and print information.
- Advanced backup
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11 / Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multi-core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended