No products in the cart.
Autodesk Structural Bridge Design 3 years
Autodesk Structural Bridge Design professional products from popular companies to design bridges and analyze and evaluate their behavior in front of loads applied. Like other Autodesk software to design bridges with familiar surroundings, this program is simple with extensive capabilities on a small and medium scale. It provides high flexibility and efficiency in the design of bridges. This app easily features cable bridges’ dynamic and non-linear behavior, bridges with decks, and other common types evaluated.
This program allows you to impose a variety of static and dynamic loads in different circumstances and scenarios is possible in this area and is one of the best programs on the market. One of the advantages of this software is that it does not need to import and export data between different applications. You do not need to do that in a bridge design. In another application, go into analysis and so on. All capabilities from design to analysis in this application are there. Integration capabilities in a single application are one of this product’s most significant advantages.
Overview of Autodesk Structural Bridge Design Features
- Define materials and geometry to produce calculations for bridge sections in a graphical environment.
- Define and design girder components in an interactive graphical calculation environment.
- Throughout the project, use an integrated workflow for loading, analysis, and code compliance checking (AASHTO, EUROCODES, and more).
- Automatically generate calculation reports that incorporate relevant design codes.
- Easily calculate section properties for any section, including torsion, shear, and more.
- Understand the impact of loading conditions and design limits instantly to produce more effective designs.
- Get complete calculation design reports instantly in a useable, easy-to-check format.
- Choose the appropriate analysis mode for the project stage: line beam, grillage, or finite element analysis, combined with traffic load optimization.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multicore Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended