No products in the cart.
Autodesk Powershape Ultimate 3 years
Autodesk Powershape Ultimate software combines surface, solid, and mesh modeling to help engineers prepare molds, dies, and other complex parts for manufacture. Ideal for use with PowerMill CAM software.
PowerShape highlights include a new interface, enhanced wireframe sketching, and new tools to help repair triangle meshes for reverse engineering applications.
With cloud-connected devices, this program lets you share your engineering data with critical stakeholders anywhere. Further PowerShape groups command in a new ribbon interface, making finding the modeling tools you need easier.
Besides that, you can use parameters and mathematical expressions to construct 2D sketches and solid models and the Mesh Doctor to quickly find and repair common faults found with imported STL meshes.
Features of Autodesk Powershape Ultimate
- Designed for PowerMILL, FeatureCAM, and PartMaker
- Learn simple
- Accurate and rapid modeling tools, powerful, flexible, and easy to use
- Suitable for CAD data from any source
- Modeling simple operation
- EDM electrode creation
- Fully customizable using templates and sheets
- Create high-quality electrodes, even from poor-quality data
- Enter a CAD model almost from various sources such as NX, CATIA, and ProE
- Create a quick and straightforward layout tool
- Identify areas that need special formatting features are
- Two-dimensional maps of proposals
- Suitable for use with a wide variety of scanning techniques, without using any additional software training videos, faster
- Initiatives to increase brand awareness and desirability of the product
- Unique modeling tool tribrid, harvesting from concept to reality
- Automated design templates
- Exciting forms of interactive three-dimensional models, sculpture
- The exact geometric frame design with an intuitive smart pointer
- Create realistic rendered images to show projects in a wide range of material (material) and settings
- Export of projects in various formats, including Parasolid, STL, IGES, STEP, CATIA, NX
- Create eye-catching designs that will help you sell more products
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 11 / Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multicore Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 40 GB or more recommended