No products in the cart.
Autodesk Netfabb Local Simulation 3 years
This non-linear finite element thermo-mechanical solver for additive manufacturing (AM) processes. The graphical user interface allows you to quickly set up, execute, and examine analysis results. Advanced users may prefer the command-line interface to access advanced or beta features of Local Simulation.
Simulation is used to perform predictive modeling of the AM build process to help guide the design and manufacture of AM parts. Simulation can model AM processes directly, using traditional moving-source thermo-mechanical methods, or rapidly model large and complex geometries using a uniquely accurate and fast multi-scale methodology.
These models result in histories of temperature, distortion, and stress fields, which, coupled with warnings for support structure failure or recoater blade interference, can be used to improve manufacturability for various AM technologies.
Features of Autodesk Netfabb Local Simulation
- Predict deformation
- Detect re-coater interference
- Predict build support failures
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11 / Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multicore Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended