No products in the cart.
Autodesk MotionBuilder 3 years
MotionBuilder is an excellent software for dedicated MoCap and editing Character Animators. Works with for those who seek an end-to-end solution, though, iClone or others like it might be a better solution.
It is effortless to integrate MotionBuilder into our pipeline. MotionBuilder has a single-step workflow for importing/exporting assets (via FBX) from one Autodesk program to the next, which is smooth and fluid. Working seamlessly from one program to another is vital for meeting deadlines and keeping clients happy. In the cases where motion capture is needed, MotionBuilder excels because of its highly flexible Performance Capture ability.
This is primarily because MotionBuilder has long been the standard for most motion capture solutions through a robust SDK and architecture. It allows users to calibrate and capture unique facial and body animations easily and fine-tune the animation to match the artist’s vision.
Features of Autodesk MotionBuilder
- Productivity-geared workflows
- Take on demanding, high-volume projects:
- Support for consumer motion-capture devices
- Re-create elements of real-world cinematography with advanced camera options for Animatable Depth and Follow Focus
- Combine, blend, and layer to block out or previsualize scenes in less time with an additional 100 practical character animations
- Unified nondestructive, nonlinear editing environment
- Live device support and live data recording to disk
- Full-body inverse kinematics character technology with animation retargeting
- Available as a 64-bit executable for the Linux operating system
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- CPU: 64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor
- Memory (RAM): 8 GB of RAM (16 GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 4 GB of free disk space for install