No products in the cart.
Autodesk Inventor CAM Ultimate 3 years
Autodesk Inventor Cam Ultimate is a powerful products company capable of Autodesk, a solution-integrated software in the field of CAD / CAM in mechanical parts in the form of plug-in software. The inventor also delivers all the capabilities of modeling and simulation program; designers, engineers, and CNC programmers helps to put their projects directly and more quickly turn into car parts. Autodesk Inventor HSM Ultimate changed to Inventor CAM.
Using Autodesk Inventor Cam Ultimate, all the advantages of toolpath (cut) models 2.5D, 3D, 3 + 2, and 5-axis to achieve better performance at your fingertips. HSM stands for High-Speed Machining means high-speed Machining. This application is because of Nqssh’s performance in various industries, including automotive, mold design, design of industrial parts, and more widely used.
Overview of Autodesk InventorCAM Ultimate Features
- All features of the software Inventor
- 5-axis and multi-axis operation
- Toolpath is a three-dimensional, curved, and diagonal
- The possibility of finding the best cut routes
- Read, write, and convert data from GIS, and CAD to a high range of formats
- Toolpath simulation with various methods
- Please take advantage of the various types of CNC code-specific functions and the ability to compare them with each other.
- Advanced analytical tools such as size and distance calculations, physical details, and the estimated time of Machining
- Support for 3-axis milling and positioning 2 + 3
- Improve productivity with support from old ways
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multicore Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended