No products in the cart.
Autodesk Fabrication ESTmep 3 years
You should consider the crucial points for effective and accurate cost estimates when using ESTmep. This information is provided as a general guideline.
Fabrication CADmep, Fabrication ESTmep, and Fabrication CAMduct software use manufacturer-specific content to create more accurate detailed models, generate better estimates, and help drive MEP fabrication.
Certain areas of the database should be configured with the appropriate localized information to produce accurate rates against items. Typically, before you begin estimating, the required areas should be prepared and validated to be ready for the configuration of the database.
Features of Autodesk Fabrication ESTmep
- Added manufacturer’s content and patterns: Select from thousands of manufacturer’s items and pattern templates, including 54 newly added imperial ranges.
- Enhanced Database Export/Import: Use a single command for database export and import and optional insulation specifications and sections.
- Shared content libraries and databases: All Fabrication products share libraries and databases for a more seamless estimating, detailing, fabrication, and installation workflow.
- Enhanced real-world content, price, and costs: Access a library of actual content, pricing, and costing data for more accurate cost estimation and analysis.
- Model import for bid generation: Extend design intent models from Revit building design software*, Revit MEP BIM software for MEP, or AutoCAD MEP software into Fabrication ESTmep for more accurate, competitive bids.
- Accelerate underlay trace: Quickly develop competitive bids using underlays and Design Line technology.
- Adjustable cost estimates: Create more accurate cost estimates based on project and market variables.
- Built-in Harrison codes and prices: New and legacy imperial content contain Harrison codes and prices to support the production of more accurate bids.
- Track project variation: Record all Adds and Omits on a job to support traceability and promote accountability for changes. Analyze this data to make comparisons against the original estimate.
- Value engineering option tools: Perform value engineering on services more efficiently, and produce several cost/benefit options for your clients.
- Color-coded cost tool: Visually define the cost of duct and pipe with the color-coded Cost Analysis tool.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- CPU: 64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 20 GB
- .NET Framework: .NET Framework Version 4.7