No products in the cart.
Autodesk Alias Concept 3 years
This software combines sketching and conceptual modeling with design surface modeling and visualization capabilities, enabling designers and concept modelers to quickly define, explore and communicate large numbers of design proposals, thus increasing the decision-base for picking the next winning design.
Autodesk Alias Concept provides sketching, fast concept modeling, and visualization capabilities. This program ensures that you can produce effective concepts, reducing costs and saving time by involving and communicating with others within the design and product process.
Part of the Autodesk Alias software range that provides sketching, modelling, surfacing and visualization tools for industrial, product and automotive design. Develop and communicate 3D product designs from concept to final surface.
New and enhanced features in Alias now support virtual reality, live link Photoshop and SketchBook files, and let you create designs in parameters.
Features of Autodesk Alias Concept
- Sketching and illustration tools
- Flexible product modeling – Fast, repeatable, curve-based modeling tools
- Fast concept modeling overview
- Customized clutch keys – Define clutch key assignments
- Variable degree surface fillets
- 3D sculpt surfaces by directly adjusting surface control vertices
- Mesh-like modeling for 3D sculpting
- Better theoretical and feature lines
- Rendering and material management
- Automatic arrays of shapes
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 4.5 GB of free disk space for install
- CPU: 64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor